my mister's hiatus got bumped up a week (yay!) which explains why my posts played hooky over the past few days (boo!). and, a feedburner snafu seemed to delay the last email update so please do check out the one love photo feature if it missed your inbox.
on to the scoop . . .
celebrate the year of the rabbit with all the cool kids during tonight's ARTafterDARK show me the bunny edition. after the lion dance showers you with luck, rediscover 18th century chinese art stars and sample monk's food served by town.
- when: fri, jan 28th - 6p to 9p
- where: academy of arts, 900 south beretania street
- tix: free for academy members; $10 non-members
pop by the january sale at fashionista's market and save 10% off new arrivals, 20% off remaining store merch, and an extra 50% off the sale rack.
- when: fri, jan 28th to thu, feb 3rd
- where: 1185 bethel street, chinatown
- shop hours: mon to sat, 10:30a to 6:30p
- fyi: one hour validated parking at kukui plaza (behind longs)
online, a few days remain to surprise your favorite sweethearts with malie organics' island-scented treats for 35% off!
- secret code: lucky1
- expires: mon, jan 31st
and, only a few hours left to scoop up this week's SMARTdeal - $50 for $100 at mu'umu'u heaven (purchase by 12p hst *today*).
p.s. fighting eel is accepting resumes for f/t and p/t shopgirls at the chinatown flagship. more details here.
enjoy your weekend!