december has ushered in winter chills in my part of cali (brrrrr) so hooray for this fab video featuring 25 ways to wear a scarf making the rounds on the interweb.
if the kcc farmers market is on your saturday to-do's, look for the ali'i kula lavender elves who are flying over from maui to help fill oahu xmas stockings.
- when: sat, dec 10th - 7:30a to 11a
- where: kcc, 4303 diamond head road (parking lot c)
- fyi: peek this week's market tip sheet before you go
baby aWEARness hosts its first annual handmade holiday market filled with delightful keiki finds by local mama-preneurs.
- when: sat, dec 10th - 11a to 4p
- where: manoa marketplace, 2752 woodlawn drive (second floor)
save yourself the postage and fill your gift basket with chocolate-dipped shortbread from the big island candies holiday pop-up shop!
- shop hours: mon to sat, 9:30a to 9p & sun, 10a to 7p
- where: ala moana, level 2 (by macy's)
- fyi: pop-up closes after we ring in the new year